Ian D. Logan, Partner
Ian represents various financial institutions, government agencies and private lenders in all aspects of secured and unsecured lending and recovery. In addition, Ian assists clients by handling all aspects of their corporate and commercial law needs.
Education & Personal Interests
Ian obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in 1974 from Acadia University and his Bachelor of Laws degree from Dalhousie University in 1979, recently amended and replaced with the designation of Juris Doctor in 2011.
Ian enjoys supporting the sporting endeavors of his two sons and their peers.
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Secured and Unsecured Debt Collection
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Law
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society Mentor Program - Real Estate
- Seminar Panelist - Legal Education Society of Alberta on Foreclosure Practice and Agricultural Financing
- Past Board & Executive Member - Winnifred Stewart Association for the Mentally Handicapped
- Soccer Coach/Manager - Yellowbird East Community League / SW Sting / EDSA
- Former Coach, Manager - Confederation Hockey Club
- Member, Royal Canadian Legion
- Member, Alberta Wilderness Association