Legal services for Alberta municipalities
- bylaw drafting and analysis
- interpretation and application of the Municipal Government Act
- the formation of Regional Services Commissions
- preparation of Development Agreements for new subdivisions
- structure and function of fire and emergency services
- provide opinions with respect to waterways, boundaries and jurisdictional challenges
- provide advice and mentoring to newly formed Councils
- provide education seminars on roles and responsibilities of new council members
Legal services for Associations
- the set up of reciprocal insurance exchange
- the formation of a corporate subsidiary for various aggregated commercial activities undertaken on behalf of the Association's members.
Get answers to your questions about Municipal & Administrative Law
If you have questions or require additional information about Municipal & Administrative Law Services with Sharek Logan & van Leenen LLP, please complete the form below with a description of your legal issue. We will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you!