Home | Legal Services | Condominium Law | Condominium Developers
Extensive experience in all phases of the condominium development process.
Choosing Sharek Logan & van Leenen LLP means you want the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are dealing with top real estate lawyers who have handled thousands of real estate transactions in every development category: commercial and residential, bareland, townhome and strata.
In addition, Managing Partner David van Leenen has extensive experience in condo sales and the handling of construction matters. This direct experience benefits our clients because we understand, right from the start of any engagement, the needs and goals of a developer. "We can get up to speed much faster than less experienced firms because we know the development business inside and out," says Mr. van Leenen.
Condominium development legal services
- Initial land acquisition
- All aspects of financing:
- land acquisition, mezzanine, construction, and inventory financing loans
- working with the surveyors to obtain condominium plan registration, including dealing with unit factor allocation and appropriate registrations on title
- drafting contracts and disclosure document packages
- advising on common property holdback matters and maintaining the appropriate holdback amount
- administering and releasing deposits in accordance with approved warranty provider requirements
- closing sales in high volumes, with or without plan registration
- appropriately directing sale proceeds
- dealing with turnover meetings and obligations to new boards
- suing on contracts that do not close
For more information on our Condominium Law services, feel free to contact us online.
Yes, I have legal questions about Condominium Law
Please complete the form below to submit your inquiry to our condo law professionals. We will review your request and respond as soon as possible. Thank you.