Governance and Enforcement
Condo boards have legal questions, we have answers.
Condo Boards are in the unique position of having to balance the often conflicting views of different stakeholders. In one situation, there could be a conflict between owners, in another scenario, the owners may oppose the board. Resolving these issues often requires the assistance of a legal firm with extensive experience working for Condo Boards, which is exactly what you can expect from Sharek Logan & van Leenen LLP.
Call on us when you need help with any of the following legal matters:
- dealing with inherited bylaws that aren't appropriate or helpful
- interpreting and applying bylaws and rules
- assisting in the drafting of new bylaws
- bylaw enforcement
- collection of outstanding condo fees
- commencement and completion of a foreclosure action if necessary
- negotiating with tenants and application for tenant evictions
- providing advice for insurance claims, coverage, deductibles and chargebacks
- providing overall general advice and consultation
You will find that we can make even the most complicated matters understandable. We can even attend one of your Board meetings to discuss the situation and offer some advice on what could be done.
For more information on our Condominium Law services, feel free to contact us online.
Yes, I have legal questions about Condominium Law
Please complete the form below to submit your inquiry to our condo law professionals. We will review your request and respond as soon as possible. Thank you.