Get answers to your questions about municipal and administrative law
Does Sharek Logan & van Leenen LLP provide legal services for Alberta municipalities?
Yes, we are regularly engaged to handle the following legal aspects of municipal law:
- bylaw drafting and analysis
- interpretation and application of the Municipal Government Act
- the formation of Regional Services Commissions
- preparation of Development Agreements for new subdivisions
- structure and function of fire and emergency services
Do you represent Associations?
Yes, we have acted on behalf of associations on a variety of legal matters.
Do you have experience with Reciprocal Insurance Exchanges?
Yes, we helped a number of associations form and operate their reciprocal insurance exchanges.
Have you handled Equalized Assessment Appeals?
Yes, we have helped municipalities in Alberta appeal their equalized assessment to the Municipal Government Board in the Province. We have also represented the Alberta Provincial Government at these hearings.
Yes, I have legal questions about Municipal and Administrative Law
Please complete the form below to submit your inquiry to our Municipal and Administrative Law professionals. We will review your request and respond as soon as possible. Thank you.