Need a real estate lawyer to handle your house sale or purchase?
'Our clients could be a first-time home buyer, veteran real estate investors, lenders or builders. Having the help of an experienced real estate lawyer can make a world of difference in terms of time and cost,' says David van Leenen, Managing Partner.
Take the stress and uncertainty out of your next home sale or purchase by engaging the legal help of an experienced real estate lawyer at Sharek Logan & van Leenen LLP. "For many people, the buying or selling of a home can be the largest financial transaction they ever complete, so it only makes sense to have the assistance of a lawyer who understands real estate law," said David van Leenen, Managing Partner.
The real estate legal team at Sharek Logan & van Leenen LLP has extensive experience handling both residential and commercial transactions, including the buying or selling of a family home, undeveloped land, condominiums or a commercial building. We are also often asked to address home construction issues and private financing transactions.
Our extensive client list includes the first-time home buyer, veteran real estate investors, lenders or builders.
Real Estate lawyer services
- Purchase or Sale of newly constructed or previously owned houses
- Purchase or Sale of newly constructed or previously owned condominiums
- Contract review or drafting
- Lot purchases or sales
- Self-build and construction draw mortgages
- Interim Financing
- Refinancing or additional financing
- Private and Commercial Financing
- Rental and Leasing Subdivision, Zoning and Development