As a preeminent condominium team in Edmonton, our focus and knowledge enable us to often set precedents and achieve results that were not believed possible. We act on behalf of condo developers, lenders, management companies, boards, owners, tenants and purchasers, and our dedicated team of professionals can advise on any condominium-related matter, whether it be high stakes, high dollar litigation matters or owner disputes or bylaw enforcement matters. Our team can serve your needs with lawyers who have experience in the solution of complex and urgent equitable remedies.
Some of our services include:
- construction / development deficiency litigation
- enforcement of payment/complex lien matters
- dealing with misappropriating of funds and fraud claims
- disputes with management companies
- issues with board governance and competing visions for boards
- bylaw application and interpretation and the disputes that can arise from that
- condo fee and chargeback collections including foreclosure if necessary
- evictions - generally in respect of problem tenants, but sometimes owners too
- assessing and enforcing maintenance and repair obligations
- all matter of insurance-related issues including insurance defence work.
For more information on our Condominium Law services, feel free to contact us online.
Yes, I have legal questions about Condominium Law
Please complete the form below to submit your inquiry to our condo law professionals. We will review your request and respond as soon as possible. Thank you.