Kendall Cairns, Associate
Kendall joined Sharek Logan & van Leenen LLP as an Associate Lawyer in July 2019.
Her practice focuses on condominium law, real estate, estate planning and administration, and small business development.
Kendall attended the University of Alberta where she pursued her Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Education. She then obtained her Juris Doctor at Thompson Rivers University.
Kendall enjoys assisting her clients through their legal issues in the most practical way possible. She encourages open and honest discussion with her clients and understands the value of prompt responses to client messages.
Some of her favourite activities include picnicking with her family, playing slo-pitch with her husband, and tending to her sunflowers and peas.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta (2016)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Former Volunteer, Law Day (2015, 2018)
- Guest presenter on Medical Assistance in Dying to a support group for Albertan's affected by Parkinson disease (2018)
- Guest presenter to a group of realtors affiliated with RE/MAX River City on the interaction of lawyers and realtors in real estate transactions (2018)
- Guest presenter to a group of employees at the Alberta College of Paramedics regarding the various components to Estate Planning (2017)
- Guest presenter for the Black Gold Health Foundation Wills Week Information Session on Estate Planning and Administration(2016)