Legal services for Alberta municipalities
- bylaw drafting and analysis
- interpretation and application of the Municipal Government Act
- the formation of Regional Services Commissions
- preparation of Development Agreements for new subdivisions
- structure and function of fire and emergency services
- provide opinions with respect to waterways, boundaries and jurisdictional challenges
- provide advice and mentoring to newly formed Councils
- provide education seminars on roles and responsibilities of new council members
Legal services for Associations
- the set up of reciprocal insurance exchange
- the formation of a corporate subsidiary for various aggregated commercial activities undertaken on behalf of the Association's members.
Get answers to your questions about Government and Association Law
If you have questions or require additional information about Government and Association Law Services with Sharek Logan & van Leenen LLP, please complete the form below with a description of your legal issue. We will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you!